TO SEND MONEY YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH A BANK
1. Find a nearest Representative location which offers SEND MONEY service
2. Present your valid ID to the employee at the location
3. Provide the following details:
– the amount and country you wish to send money to
– the Name and Surname of the Receiver
– hand over the money you want to send and pay for the fee; the money is sent exclusively in dinars
– you will receive a confirmation with the money transfer control number (MTCN) containing ten digits.
– Call your designated Receiver and inform him of the data necessary to raise the money:
- Sender’s name and surname
- Sending country
- Amount sent
FIND A LOCATION:
Protect yourself from FRAUD !
- Do NOT send money to someone you haven’t met in person
- Do NOT discuss the transaction details with anybody except the designated Receiver
- Do NOT send money for purchase of goods or payment of services over the Internet..
Download a sample of a filled-in form.
LIMITS FOR SENDING
The transaction maximum amount for sending – RSD 700.000 per person.
For a period of 30 days the maximum amount that can be sent is RSD 1.100.000 per person.
Money is sent exclusively in dinars, and the Receiver raises money in the currency available in the receiving country.