In accordance with the NBS decision of 13th October EKI TRANSFERS d.o.o. Belgrade obtained a license to provide payment services for the transfer of funds from the payment account, or to a payment account, as follows:
- wire transfer,
- direct debit, including one-off direct debit,
- by using a payment card or similar means.
PAYMENT OF BILLS WITH MORE FAVOURABLE FEE
EKI Transfers d.o.o. through its network of representatives provides on nearly 250 locations payment of bills with favorable fee
- Infostan JKP – free of charge,
- Electricity bill,
- Landline phone,
- Mobile phone,
- Cable TV,
- Taxes, fees,
- Tuition fees,
- Payments to accounts in any bank
FIND THE NEAREST LOCATION FOR BILLS PAYMENT
FEES TARIFF FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE PAYMENT INSTITUTION / REPRESENTATIVE FROM 12.07.2021.
TIME SCHEDULE OF RECEPTION AND EXECUTION OF PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS of 12.07.2021.
Meaning of individual terms:
Payment order means the instruction of the payer to its payment service provider requesting the execution of a payment transaction.
Payment transaction means payment, transfer or payout of funds initiated by payer or receiver of payment and is executed regardless of the legal relationship between the payer and the receiver of payment.
Work day shall mean all days in which Payment Institution / Representative receives payment orders for execution in accordance with the opening hours of the Payment institution / Representative..
Business day shall mean the day, or rather the part of the day when the Payment Institution / Representative is open for business as required for the execution of a payment transaction to its payment service user in accordance with the operating hours of payment system of the National Bank of Serbia / payment system of another payment institution, i.e. in accordance with the Time Schedule.
Time of payment order receipt means the moment when the Payment Institution/ Representative received the order;
Date of order execution means the date when the Payment Institution / Agent executed the transaction or the moment the Receiver’s account was approved;
Opening hours of the Payment Institution / Representative shall be displayed in the premises of the Payment Institution / Representative and available on the website of the Payment institution
- Should the Payment Institution / Agent receive the order after the abovementioned times the date of execution shall be deemed to be the next business day;
- the Payment Institution / Agent will execute payment orders even after a specified time or on the same business day, if there are favourable conditions for that;
- the Payment Institution / Agent will receive and execute only the orders which are properly completed;
- If the payment order does not specify the date of execution, it is considered that the desired execution date is the same date as the date of receipt of the order
- Time Schedule for the execution of payment transactions applies only to accounts that are properly completed and for which the required documentation is submitted if required in accordance with regulations.
- In emergency situations (interruption of telecommunication lines, power failures, system downtime) the Payment institution / Agent may deviate from the Time Schedule of receipt and execution of payment transactions.
- On working days preceding public holidays the Payment institution can shorten the time of order receipt whereby it shall timely notify customers in branches of Payment institutions / Agent, as well as about the changes caused by changes in the working hours of other participants in the payment transactions.