TO RECEIVE MONEY YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH A BANK.
THE FEE IS EXCLUSIVELY PAID BY THE SENDER.
1. Find the nearest Representative location
2. Present your valid ID to the employee at the location
3. Provide the following details:
- Name and surname of the sender
- Sending country
- Expected amount
- Tracking number (MTCN) – money transfer control number provided by the Sender containing 10 digits.
4. If all the information you provided is accurate, the officer will pay you the money in EUR or RSD and hand over a payment receipt.
Download a sample filled-in form.